Friday, December 31, 2010

The Great Christmas Adventure, Part P

Puppies!!!! Oh, puppies. Chip and Dale, the newest family members, made their great debut at christmas. They get their own christmas chapter simply because they are so freaking cute and there are way too many good pictures of them.


*Warning- If, for whatever reason, you dislike, are offended by, or otherwise object to lots of pictures of the same adorable puppies doing the same adorable things over and over, please, stop reading now.*

You have been warned.


















































































Over the last few weeks, Kelly and I have gone through a few strange phases of dogness, from thinking about adopting her friends dog to thinking about house sitting said dog to thinking about adopting said friends other dog's puppy. Going to Christmas and getting a giant dose of puppy was really good for me. A reminder of how very little of my free time I am willing to allot to beings other than myself. Hmm, that didn't sound very good. What I mean is, I don't have a lot of free time. Especially not this coming quarter. Probably not the time for a dog in our house, but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment